Import Watermelon from Turkey
Watermelon is a plant in the Cucurbitaceae family that produces fruits in the shape of a big ball. A watermelon’s weight can range from 1.5-2 kilos to 8-10 kilograms. Watermelon is fruit sensitive to cold that grows in temperate areas. Watermelon is the most widely consumed and produced fruit in the world, coming in second only to tomato. Its water content is around 92 percent.
Watermelon can be eaten raw or sliced as refreshing fruit. In addition, marmalade and pickles can be made from watermelon peels. It can be used in making molasses. In the industrial field, watermelon is used as a flavoring to candies and chewing gums.
Benefits of Watermelon
- regulates blood pressure and controls blood pressure
- is a cancer-fighting food
- prevents the accumulation of fat in the body
- protects the heart by neutralizing free radicals and reducing oxidative stress
- is a very good antioxidant
- regulates digestion and prevents constipation and indigestion
- strengthens memory thanks to the choline it contains
- reduces muscle pain and shortens the recovery time after exercise
Best Prices from Turkey to the World
Turkish Goods is the solution partner of international organizations in the fields of production and product supply in Turkey. Having one of the largest supplier databases in Turkey, Turkish Goods is an unrivaled service provider for solution partners who want to import products from Turkey by finding strategic resources, controlling every aspect of the production process, and obtaining the most accurate price by using the competitive power in the market.
Turkish Goods provides services to its customers from seven continents in 13 languages, aiming to reduce the costs of doing business to invest in sustainable growth by supplying hundreds of millions of products every year. Turkish Goods offers a service that is unmatched in the industry by pricing in 48 hours. You can benefit from the Turkish Goods experience to import the best quality watermelons from Turkey.